if you are not completely satisfied with your order from Bolle, or you wish to exchange size, we will be happy to exchange items or refund the cost of the item within 30 days of purchase/receipt, provided the items are unworn, undamaged and in their original packaging with all labelling and swing tags intact.
Please note the following:
• It is essential that any unsuitable items, unless faulty, are returned in a re-saleable condition
• Postage costs are not refunded.
If you return an item purchased online or at an event, for exchange or refund by post, please contact customer care prior to posting the items you wish to refund.
Goods must be returned in their original and undamaged packaging, by registered, or any other postage method requiring the recipient (Bolle) to sign on delivery to:
Customer Service Team
OCGroup Pty Ltd
28B Roger Street, Brookvale
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE?
There are two options to choose from when returning items to Bolle.
1. Australia Postal Service: You can go to your post office and return the item using the Australian Post services. Postage costs will vary depending on the weight of the parcel and postal region.
Please enclose a covering letter stating:
• The reasons for return
• A copy of your purchase receipt (please note that a gift certificate/receipt is not sufficient for refund purposes)
• Full contact details, including postal address and daytime contact telephone number Please note the following:
• Postage costs are not refunded Goods must be returned in undamaged packaging, by registered, or any other postage method requiring the recipient (Bolle) to sign on delivery to:
OC Group Pty Ltd,
28B Roger Street, Brookvale
2100 NSW Sydney
Tel: +61 (02) 9907 4141
RETURNING GOODS PURCHASED FROM A BOLLE STOCKIST?
In the unlikely event of a problem with your Bolle product, which you have purchased from one of our stockists listed on our website, you must return them in the first instance to where they were originally purchased, for an initial assessment. The next step will be for the stockist, along with the Bolle Customer Service Team, to determine whether these goods should be repaired, replaced or returned. Please adhere to the returns and exchanges policy of the stockist.
If you choose to keep the items purchased for longer than the 30 day return period as described above, we will be unable to provide a refund or exchange. Bolle Australia consider the return period of 30 days sufficient for customers to inspect the items for any faults and thus to accept them. Should your items become faulty once the return period has elapsed and the items are within the one year warranty period, we will either repair or replace the items, at our discretion.